This week’s product spotlight is on the Vision Fitness ES700 Indoor Cycle
. The ES700 indoor cycling bike
is a heavy duty commercial quality indoor cycling bike that compares with the best on the market, at an amazingly affordable price.
will perform under the highest of demands. Whether you are looking for a bike that is durable enough for a class setting or an indoor training bike for the off-season, the ES700
is the bike for you. Stainless steel seat post and handlebar stem combine with the zinc-coated frame to prevent the corrosion so often seen on indoor cycles. Proven bicycle ergonomics and features, such as the micro-adjustable handlebar and seat positions, no-maintenance belt drive system, and simple and smooth tension adjustment knob, make this bike especially smooth, quiet and comfortable.
- Frame: Zinc Coated High-Tensile Steel Frame
- Seat Post & Handlebar Stem: Stainless Steel with Precision Diecasting & Extensible Slider with Scale
- Drive: Maintenance-Free Belt Drive
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Moly Heat Treated Axle with Quality SKF Sealed Roller Bearings
- Brake: Friction Brake with Microadjust Knob & Emergency Stop
- Flywheel: High Inertia 46 lbs.
- Cranks: Hi Carbon Steel with Heat Treatment
- Pedals: Standard Alloy Pedals
- Handlebar: Multi-Position with Microadjust
- Saddle: Comfortable VeloÂ® Saddle
- Dimensions: 43″L x 23.5″W x 51″H
- Weight: 127 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 300 lbs.
- 15 Years – Frame
- 3 Years – Parts
- 1 Year – Labor
- 90 Days Wear Items
Vision ES700 Review
I have been an avid cyclist for many years, and have tried using a bike trainer. But even my $400 Cyclops brand fluid trainer didn’t give me the true road bike feel of the Vision ES700 spin bike
. The heavy wheel on the Vision bike allowed me to get out of the saddle and continue to pedal as if I were climbing a hill. One of the first things I noticed was how whisper quiet the belt was compared to the chain of my mountain bike. And much quieter than any bike trainer I have used. On my trainer the rear wheel wearing on the drum was so loud I couldn’t watch TV or listen to music without headphones. I also love how adjustable the bike is. Especially the way I can pull the handlebars closer so I’m not bent over getting lower back strain, and having my hands go numb. I still love riding outside, but this is the best indoor cycle and the closest thing I have found to real riding.
HealthStyles Exercise Equipment